Tokyo

Japan is unreal. I spent two nights and one full day in Tokyo. The city has 12 million people!!!! I sepnt all day on the subway system, which is fantastic, and barley saw 1% of what the city has to offer.

I started off in a section called Shinjuku. At night it is a huge Red Light district catering only to Japanese clientele. During the day, it houses Shinjuku Gyoen Garden, which is beautiful.








Next I went to Shibuya. It is an enormous shopping district whose prices are way out of my league. However, it is also home to one of the busiest crosswalks on the planet. Over 2 million people cross it per weekend. Unfortunately, I deleted the video, but will have one again soon.Check back in a couple weeks.
Video

Next, I was of to Ebisu. Just south of Shibuya, it has nice architecture and none of the crowds. Here, I visited the Sapporo museum(Sapporo is a fanous Japanese brewery) and sampled all of there four beers. I was surprised at how good there Black Beer(stout) was.


















Finally, to complete a very full day, I went to Roppongi Hills and visited the top of Mori tower. This tower is 53 stories high, has nice museum and art exhibits, which were free, and has 270 degree views of the city. Here you can see one section of Tokyo at dusk and another part containing Tokyo tower just after sunset.