Ko Chang

Ko Chang was fantastic. I stayed at the tree house lodge, the backpacker mecca of Ko Chang. It is just south of Lonely Beach, which is beautiful, but getting less lonely. I styed in a traditional bungalow, which consists of a roof, mattress, and bugnet. No screens on the windows and no fan. It was hot, sticky, and buggy, but I stayed two feet form the beach for 5 dollars. Not bad.

I met one of the coolest travellers so far. His name is Tigga. He is from England. He has been tavelling for over two years straight now and has no plans of stopping. He taught me backgammon, offered smokes, and opened up about some of the amazing things he has seen. Sometimes travelling is more about who you meet than what you see.


The Sunsets on Ko Chang were unreal. On lonely beach and on Koh Mak, which is another island I went, seemed like the should be on postcards.More Pictures

Sunset Video 1
Sunset Video 2


I also caught some fire shows on the beach. The entertainers have two balls on the end of long stings. The style is called Poi. It has a lot more effect when they light the ends on fire. Check out the videos.
Fire Show - Video 1
Fire Show - Video 2