Kyoto Day 2

After a night of drinking Sake(A Japanese liqour) and Sapporo with some guys from my hostel, I got off to a slow start on day, but it was still a good one. I got to hike through the Fushiminri Shrines. The are five shrines set in the mountains. The paths between the shrines are lined with Thousands of Torri, which are the orange gates you see in the picture. It was awe inspiring. The view from the top was nice as well. Ironically enough, this shrine was built in dedication to Sake. What a way to work off my hangover.

Next I saw gold temple which was nice, but was really just s photo-op

Finally I visited to Daitoku-Ji. The grounds were really nice. Unfortuantley I arrived near closing and didn`t get a chance to see all of the subtemples. Daisen-in was one of the really nice ones, but I was not allowed to take pictures.

Check out my videos of Fushimi-inari:
Video 1
Video 2