Wanaka

This whole country is a postcard. It is hard to believe. After bungy jumping and hiking the Kepler track, I was tired out. I stopped in Wanaka and mellowed out for 4 days. I watched spiderman 3 in a funky little cinema full of couches, and caught up on some rest. The next day, I paid a doctor to look at my wrist for 5 minutes and say "it might be this, it's probably from all the wristy stuff you've been doing here's a perscription for anti inflamitories, that'll be 85 bucks". What a rip off. 'Wirsty stuff'? What a diagnosis. Love ya dad, but my experience with all other doctors(exlcuding the great Bob Waterhouse, and all other family freind doctors of whom I don't have time to remeber)continues to be un pleasant. Moving on. On the last day of my trip I hiked up to the peak of Mt. Roy which overlooks Lake Wanaka and looks out to Mt. Aspiring. Spimply spectacular. Next,I meet up with my father in Christchurch. Get ready for some fun stuff...