Whitsunday Islands


After the Fraser Island trip, I continued north to Airlie Beach where my sailing adventure awaited. What a trip. WE had a great boat, a great crew, a fabulous group, and even better weather. The sailboat was called Boomerang, and 83 foot long Maxi racing boat. It was awesome. We had good wind and got the boat moving around 11 knots, which is a good pace. There were 28 people aboard, and they were all cool. I met a cool couple from Austria, and a really fun Irish guy named James who I partied with the last night and got completely ridiculous. I laerned a lot about sailing, and got to sleep on top of the ship underneath the stars the secong night. It was so peaceful. It was the most fun I have had in Australia yet. Stay tuned for pictures from the celebration night after the trip....SEE MORE PICTURES